Choosing the right HVAC system is an arduous task. Let the professionals at heating service Lexington, KY, help you make the right choice.
When choosing the HVAC system, the focus is to provide a comfortable temperature to your home even if it is more expensive than others. While you must buy an HVAC system in sync with your budget, other related factors are also important to be considered.
Tips to Help You Choose an Eco-Friendly and Cost-Effective HVAC System:
- Types of Units: The most popular residential cooling units are the central air conditioning, mini-split systems, and heat pumps. Heat pumps absorb any excess heat in the house and release it outside. A mini-split system controls the temperature in specific rooms in the house against the whole property. Professional HVAC companies near me will help you choose the right type of unit based on your budget and needs.
- Unit Size: You need the right size for your HVAC system to save on your monthly utility bills during the summer months. Calculate the length and width of your living area to estimate the square footage. Your local air conditioner repair service provider in Lexington, KY, will measure the space you want to cool and estimate the size of the air conditioner to order.
- Maintenance Requirements: The HVAC system will need regular maintenance service in spring to get it ready for summer. HVAC maintenance experts will inspect your system, replace air filters, and clean the indoor and outdoor components if needed. Schedule an appointment with the outstanding heating service Lexington, KY, to ensure the system works for several decades.
- Energy Efficiency: If you live in an area where summer is extreme, it is important to look for an HVAC system with high energy efficiency. Buying an energy-efficient HVAC system will help save you energy costs. Find out the seasonal energy efficient ratio –SEER before arriving at the final decision. In Lexington, KY, your HVAC unit should have a SEER rating of at least 13 or 14.
- Design and Specifications: Consider the size of your home before ordering the best HVAC system. Find out if your home already has centralized ductwork and decide if there is a space for indoor and outdoor components.
So, if you want to make your home in Lexington, KY, comfortably cool in the heat of summer, then look no further and contact us today to get a free estimate.