HVAC Repair in Lexington, Versailles, Nicholasville, KY, and Surrounding Areas
The weather can be brutal here in Kentucky. With the severe winter cold and the extreme summer heat, your only leverage is a functional HVAC. And when your unit goes kaput- possibly when on the hottest/coldest day of the year, you need a dependable HVAC company on speed dial for quality HVAC repair. That’s where we come in.
At Southern Comfort Heating & Cooling, we value efficient, effective, and punctual HVAC service above all else. When you need HVAC repair in Lexington, KY, you can trust us to do it right the first time, every time.
Southern Comfort Heating & Cooling takes pride in being a swift responder and HVAC industry leader in Lexington, Versailles, Nicholasville, KY, and surrounding areas. You can rely on us to arrive at your home or business and quickly restore your HVAC unit to its optimum condition.
Speed, industry knowledge, and exceptional customer service are the baseline of our company. When you contact us, we guarantee you the following:
- Expedited HVAC repair services
- Industry-leading products
- Expert repairs from savant certified HVAC technicians
- Free Air Quality consultation
- Discounted HVAC repair fees
- HVAC System Cleaning and Checkup
Signs You Need HVAC Repair
It is not automatic for the untrained eye to determine whether an HVAC needs repairs or not. Here is a list of common tell-tale signs that indicate that your unit is due for repair:
- Increased Utility Bills- Has your monthly energy bill been steadily rising even consumption remains the same? An unaccounted increase in energy bills may indicate that your HVAC is possibly inefficient, and you may want to call in an HVAC repair company to check on your unit.
- Noises and Odors- Strange noises from your HVAC or odors in your indoor space should sound an alarm for you. If there is a banging, clanging, or rattling sound or your house smells like a dirty sock, your unit is in dire need of repair. Timely repairs and observing scheduled routine maintenance help keep your HVAC in top-notch condition and can extend its life span.
- Excessive Moisture and Dust- When you notice a lot more dust than normal or a buildup of moisture in your indoor space, you might have an HVAC problem. Dust in your indoor living/working space indicates that your unit’s filters are not working, and your HVAC system needs to be cleaned and sealed.
When You Should Choose Repair Over Replacement
HVAC repair is less costly, faster, and tends to be the more commonly need service in Lexington, KY. Knowing the difference (between repair and replacement) and which suits your needs best can help you get the comfort you need in your office or home.
We recommend a repair instead of replacement when:
- It’s the first your HVAC is having a problem
- Repair is the cost-effective solution
- If your unit is less than ten years old
- The repair needed entails small and inexpensive accessories
Choose Southern Comfort Heating & Cooling for HVAC Repair in Lexington, Versailles, Nicholasville, KY, and Surrounding Areas
At Southern Comfort Heating & Cooling, we understand the importance of having an efficient HVAC unit to keep your space comfortable all year round, regardless of the weather. For more than six decades, we have rendered superior HVAC solutions to our Lexington, KY clients.
Schedule a consultation today and let our experts offer you a free air quality assessment. For more information or queries, feel free to Contact Us today, and we will be more than willing to assist.