Heating Services in Lexington, Versailles, Nicholasville, KY, and Surrounding Areas
Heating Repairs in Lexington, KY
While using an HVAC system, heating plays one of the most important roles to give you and your home comfort throughout. These systems are built and work in a very tough-to-understand and complex manner, which is why they need regular maintenance and inspections.
Due to regular usage, it may also happen that they need regular repairs. Regular maintenance and checkups of installed heating systems are crucial to ensure their efficiency and proper working. To do so, hiring an experienced, specialized technician is the best way to go ahead with a quick fix at any time you want!
At Southern Comfort Heating & Cooling, we provide the best furnace installation in Lexington, KY for our customers at pretty affordable prices.
We are a business that has been serving for 60+ years throughout Lexington and other areas. Since the beginning, we honour and follow professionalism and courtesy, making us one of the best in our field.
Our team is a trained and experienced one and ready to solve any customer issue with their system. We provide many services on a residential as well as commercial level.
We always try to build a welcoming and homey atmosphere where we try to make everyone comfortable and open up about any issue they might be facing.
So, contact us for any problem without hesitating, and we will try our best to help you out.
What Do We Offer?
We focus on offering the best of the best service to every client with complete professionalism and fairness. Having been headed by an expert technician, we try to raise our standards and knowledge every chance we get. We know how tedious it must be to have checked your system regularly, which is why we offer the most efficient service for affordable prices just for your convenience.
We work on a need-based basis and offer effective solutions for your issues. Our heating and furnace repair in Lexington, ky services are the best!
- Our team contains the most experienced and specialized technicians in the field.
- All of our members have perfect knowledge of HVAC systems and all the problems that a customer might face, making them efficient in their working.
- We practice kindness and professionalism throughout serving customers. We stay updated on the new developments in the HVAC field.
- We offer timely and efficient service and are always responsive.
- Customers are our top priority, and we make sure to show that by going out of our way to help them out regularly.
- Our team is trained and certified to deal with your HVAC needs in any way possible.
- Air conditioners, including installation, repairs, maintenance, tune-ups, servicing.
- Heating systems, including furnace service, furnace repair, furnace maintenance, and tune-up, furnace replacement.
- Heat pump repairs.
- Improvement of indoor air quality through air purifiers.
- Ductless heating and cooling.
- Dryer Vent Cleaning Lexington KY
You can even check out our google reviews to know more about us!
Our Heating Services Include:
- Heating Installation
- Heating Inspection
- Heating Maintenance
- Emergency Heating Repair
- Heating Repair
- Heating Replacement
- Heating Tune-up
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Maintain a Heating System?
As heating devices are a critical element of our lifestyle, you should maintain them often to ensure that they perform correctly all year round. here are few steps to maintain a heating system:
- Proper maintenance of the heat pump
- Know heating system thermostat settings
- Remove debris and snow from outdoor units
- Clean and replace the filters
- Clean the ducts
- Lubricate oil ports
What Are The Signs Needed to Repair the Heater?
Here are some warning signs that the heating system may not be able to tell you that it is time to call for a heating repair:
- Inadequate heat
- Poor air quality
- The heating system struggles to keep the house at the desired temperature
- The heating system switches on and off regularly
- Sudden, weird noises during heating cycles
- Unexplained high heating bills
How to Know It is Time to Repair or Replace The Heater?
If the heating system is less than ten years old and the heating repair cost is less than half the cost of a new replacement, then a repair makes sense. However, If your heating system is more than ten years old and requires a costly repair to maintain efficiency, it is time to consider a new heater installation.
How Much Does it Cost to Repair Heating in Lexington, KY?
The average cost range for heating services in Lexington, KY is in accordance with their size. However, some features that can affect the total cost of heating repair in Lexington, the range of damage, labour, the difficulty of repair, and parts that need to be replaced, can all affect the cost of repairing the heater.
What are Common Heating Repair Problems?
Heating systems consist of many components, any of which can fail, which will lead to the need for repairs to the heating system. The following are common problems that a heater repair technician will troubleshoot:
- Faulty ignitors
- Malfunctioning thermostats
- Dirty burners
- Bad blower motor
- Faulty flame sensors
How Long Does the Heating System Last?
It only makes perfect sense to get the most out of a heating system, which is a substantial investment. The average lifespan of a heating system is around 18-20 years, although the actual amount depends on the heating system itself and how carefully you care for it throughout its life. If the heating system is repaired regularly and correctly, it can survive up to 20 years, but if maintenance is postponed, the heating system may fail sooner.
How Often Should the Heater be Serviced?
The heating system should be checked at least once a year to make sure it is working correctly. The heater manufacturers themselves recommend an annual inspection as well as maintenance by a professional.
In most cases, the inspection and maintenance of the heating system are carried out before the onset of winter.
How to Troubleshoot Problems Before Contacting a Heater Repair?
Before calling the heating service in Lexington, KY, try these troubleshooting steps to check if the problem resolves itself.
- Replace the air filter if it is dirty and clogged with debris.
- Make sure the thermostat is on and set to heat.
- Flush out the drain lines.
- Check for blocked ducts restricting airflow.
- Check the furnace switch and electrical panel.